It is mind blowing to me how easy condiments can be made from scratch. They are also cheaper and much healthier than the store bought versions. Paleo ketchup is super easy to make, and to me, tastes just as good as the one in the plastic bottle.
- 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Optional: if not Whole30 add a tsp of coconut sugar
- Mix together and store in fridge. Gets better as it sits!
- If you like a thinner consistency simply thin out with a tablespoon or so of water!