"Bananas Foster" Quesadilla
So good for a breakfast, or anytime treat!
Makes one serving
- 2 Siete Foods almond flour tortilla wraps
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil divided
- half a ripe banana- sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- heaping 1/2 tablespoon almond butter
- pinch salt
- Heat two small to medium skillets over low-medium.
- Begin melting a tablespoon of coconut oil in one pan, add bananas, cinnamon, and salt. Sauté until caramelized.
- Meanwhile, take the other 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil and heat one tortilla.
- On the opposite side spread almond butter and place bananas.
- Top with another tortilla, flip, press gently with a spatula and cook until golden brown.